Water Detection Sensor
PICOBOX Water Detection Sensor (SP-12)
– Water-resistant sensor specially designed to provide early detection of water sources, prevent damage and downtime from water leaks & spills around data centers, air conditioning units, chilled water piping, plumbing, and condensate lines, clogged drains, sprinkler systems, and building leaks.
SP-12 water leak detection sensor has a visual indicator that allows it to be used as a standalone device. It can be also connected to an Environmental Monitoring System where SMS and Email alert are sent when a leakage is detected.
- Solid chrome brass construction
- Sealed, waterproof and impact resistant
- 12 or 24VDC, 1 A output relay contact
- Fail-safe, normally closed (NC) relay contact
- Adjustable sensor height
- Visual alarm indicators
- Standard 3m cable length
Received alerts through SMS and Emails
Integration with Environmental Monitoring System
Users can utilize EMS devices, such as Picobox REX and FMGuard, by using its SMS and email alert capabilities to monitor any water leakage before a mishap happens. Simply place SP-12 on a flat surface near or around potential water accumulation area and connect the dry contact to the EMS device’s digital input terminal. When the water bridges the contact on the base of SP-12, an alarm is a trigger which sets off the Alarm LED and opens the normally closed contact, and at the same time, SMS or Email notification is sent.
|Type||Spot water detection probe|
|Power||12VDC or 24VDC non polarity|
|Output Rating||Normally close (NC) relay dry contact
12 or 24VDC, 1A (non polarity
|Sensing Height||1mm to 6mm (adjustable)|
|Dimension||24 (h) x 44 (diameter) mm|
|Enclosure||Chrome plated, brass material|
|Cord||4-core (2 power, 2 contact), 3 meters|