Leak Detection Module
sensor interface module monitors up to 150 meters (500 feet) of TraceTek sensing cable. When liquid is detected, the TTSIM-2 unit indicates the leak, displays the location of the leak and switches a relay to provide local voltage-free contact closure. The TTSIM-2 can also communicate to a host monitoring system such as TraceTek TTDM-128 or directly to a PLC or other host system using standard protocols. The low cost of the TTSIM-2 makes it economical to build very robust systems with many small independent sensing cable segments. No field calibration is required
- Voltage-free contacts for alarm signaling.
- LEDs to indicate power, leak, cable trouble, and communication status.
- Leak location display on LCD.
- Simple twisted pair serial RS-485 communications up to 1200 meters (4000 feet) with automatic protocol selection (MODBUS, Opto 22 and Metasys).
- Available for 24, 120 or 230 Vac 50/60 Hz or 12 or 24 Vdc power supply.
- Each TTSIM-2 unit has a unique address assigned with software – no switches.
- Relay software selectable for normally energized or normally de-energized operation.
- DIN rail mounted for easy installation.
- Selectable unit of measure (feet or meters).
- Enclosures available for stand-alone indoor or outdoor installations.
|Operating voltage||22 to 26 Vac, 3 W
12 Vdc +/– 10%, 2 W
|92 to 132 Vac, 3 W
24 Vdc +/– 10%, 2 W
|216 to 253 Vac, 3 W|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Operating humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Communication protocol||Modbus®, OptoMux™ or Johnson Controls Metasys™|
|Network configuration||RS-485 two wire network, 9600 baud, addressable from 1 to 127|
|Maximum length of sensing cable||150 m (5000 ft)|
|Precision||0.5% of sensor length ± 0.6 m (2 ft)|
|Dimension||86 x 70 x 58 mm|
TTSIM-1A Physical Layout