Leak Detection Module
is a sensor interface module capable of monitoring up to 1500 meters (5000 feet) of TraceTek sensing cable. When liquid is detected, the TTSIM-1 locates the leak and communicates the leak details to the host of monitoring system. The TTSIM-1 can communicate to a variety host monitoring system including a TraceTek TTDM128, a PLC, DCS or Building Management System using standard protocols. No field calibration is required.
The TTSIM-1 is well suited to applications where large areas are being monitored, or long sensor circuit lengths are required. Since it incorporates multiple sensor monitoring algorithms, the TTSIM-1 is capable of performing several specialized leak detection measurements. These algorithms make TTSIM-1 especially well-suited to monitoring long circuits of TraceTek hydrocarbon sensing cables that are installed in demanding applications.
- LEDs to indicate power, status and communication.
- Responsive to a variety of communication protocols. Protocol selection is automatic.
- Simple twisted pair serial RS-485 communications up to 1200 meters (4000 feet) without amplification. Operates on 24 Vac 50/60 Hz or 12 Vdc or 24 Vdc power supply.
- Each TTSIM-1 unit has a unique address assigned with software – no switches.
- Special leak detection algorithms provide enhanced capability for difficult applications.
- DIN rail mounted for easy installation.
- Enclosures available for stand-alone indoor or outdoor installations.
|Operating voltage||22 to 26 Vac, 3 W||12 Vdc +/– 10%, 2 W||24 Vdc +/– 10%, 2 W|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Operating humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Communication protocol||Modbus®, OptoMux™ or Johnson Controls Metasys™|
|Network configuration||RS-485 two wire network, 9600 baud, addressable from 1 to 127|
|Maximum length of sensing cable||1500 m (5000 ft)|
|Precision||0.1% of sensor length|
|Dimension||86 x 70 x 58 mm|
|TTSIM-1 Product Overview||12/03/19|
|TTSIM-1 Installation Manual||12/03/19|
TTSIM-1 Physical Layout