Leak Detection Module
is the primary user alarm panel and system control unit for networked Tracetek systems. TTDM-128 module directly monitors up to 1500 m (5000 ft) of sensor cable and a network of up to 128 remote Tracetek modules. The remote modules may be a combination of sensor interface modules (TTSIM), relay modules (TT-NRM) or additional TTDM-128 modules. With its networking capability, the TTDM-128 provides tremendous flexibility in terms of system layout options and monitoring capability.
When liquid is detected on any of the sensors, the TTDM-128 sounds an alarm, closes relay contacts, turns on a front panel LED and displays the circuit identification and location of the leak on the alphanumeric display. The leak detection event is logged to a non-volatile event history file. All status and event information are made available via the front panel keyboard or RS232/RS485 Modbus digital communication to a host computer, PLC or plant/building automation system.
- Multiple event tracking capability for up to 128 independent sensor circuits.
- Summary relay contacts, LED status lights, LCD information display at the TTDM-128 panel.
- Standard external interface modes include: dry contacts, and RS232/RS485 modbus communication. A 4-20 mA analog output option is available.
- Event history accessible from the front panel or via serial port to identify type of event, time, location, and other parameters for all sensor events or user adjustments and interventions.
- Layered password protection for setup changes.
- Adjustable sensitivity and selectable measurement units.
- Universal power supply for 110/220 Vac 50/60 Hz (24-volt option available).
- Non-volatile memory for event history, setup and network configuration.
- Complete remote operation and monitoring through modbus communications or using optional TT-SUPERVISOR Windows software.
|Operating voltage||22 to 26 Vac, 3 W 12 Vdc +/– 10%, 2 W||92 to 132 Vac, 3 W 24 Vdc +/– 10%, 2 W||216 to 253 Vac, 3 W|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Operating humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Communication protocol||Modbus®, OptoMux™ or Johnson Controls Metasys™|
|Network configuration||RS-485 two wire network, 9600 baud, addressable from 1 to 127|
|Maximum length of sensing cable||150 m (5000 ft)|
|Precision||0.5% of sensor length ± 0.6 m (2 ft)|
|Dimension||86 x 70 x 58 mm|
TTDM-128 Physical Layout