Facility Monitoring System
Do you know reliable monitoring system can meets all the aspects of your facility?
A built-in all-in-one monitoring controller designed to meet all the aspects of facility monitoring. It can monitor some equipment or small facility and instantly notifies the personnel through SMS in real-time and remotely. EMS-LTE provides an efficient way of monitoring your equipment while at the same time increasing the productivity of your facility personnel.
EMS-LTE is easy to use yet it is packed with powerful features to meet a wide range of industrial and commercial applications. It can integrate with any third-party sensor and equipment via dry contact or 4-20mA interface.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Standalone- configuration via a software tool
- With up to 5000 events logs,
first IN and first OUT
- With onboard backup battery and state-of-the-art intelligent charging
- 8 digital inputs, 6 analog inputs & 4 relay outputs
- Able to monitor 64 monitoring points at the same time
*with expansion DAQ model
- A built-in supervisory circuit ensures high reliability and stable operation.
- Send alarm and status from all sites via text message
- SMS alarm messages up to 10 mobile numbers
- Supports data pushing to the data base
- Remote on/off control of equipment via a logic programmer and SMS
Easily monitor your facilities and get notified through SMS or email.
Picobox EMS-LTE is designed to provide alert status in the most convenient way-through SMS text. In just 2-3 seconds you will be able to receive an alarm updates when something happened to your facility and therefore preventive action can be taken care of immediately. Facilities manager can now easily monitor the status of each device and
equipment in real time and remotely.
A truly unique small device with full powerful features and functionality
various status of your device.
- Power Status
- Telco Status
- Modbus Status
- Network Status
- Alarm Status
Top-class compact device with high I/O expandability
Can easily expand the monitoring capabilities of EMS-LTE up to 64 points by using expansion modules like DAQ.
Low-cost with Full Functionality
|Operating Voltage||Standard Adapter DC 12V/ Range 9-36 VDC|
|GSM Frequency||B1/3/5/7/8/20@FDD-LTE, B38/40/B14@TDD-LTE, B1/5/8@WCDMA|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +80°|
|No. of Digital Inputs||8 Digital inputs, NC/NO type,|
|No. of Relay Outputs||4, Rated: 5A/30VDC, 5A/250VAC|
|No. of Analog Inputs||6 Analog inputs, 12 bit resolution, 0-5V or 0-20mA or 4-20mA|
|Memory Capcity||An Internal 8G SD card inside, can save the data for 5000 historical data
EMS-LTE Wiring Diagram