Cellular Terminal Device
ATU-3 is a kind of cellular terminal device that provides data transfer using a cellular network. It has low power consumption, support multi-sleep and trigger mode to reduce power dissipation.
It is mainly used to monitor your facilities by sending data to your server. ATU-3 supports sending of data to multiple servers and also send SMS if it is unable to connect to your pre-configured server.
- Supports multi-sleep and trigger mode to save power consumption.
- It has 5 IO’s which can be distributed to digital input and analog input.
- Improve data transmission by using APN/VPDN.
- Convenient configuration and maintenance interface.
- Supports SMS as a backup.
- With reverse voltage and over-voltage protection.
- Embedded Real-Time Clock.
- Supports the auto-recovery mechanism, including online detect and auto-redial when offline. It also supports link disconnection when time runs out.
- Supports several online trigger ways, including SMS, ring, and data.
|Operating Voltage||5-36 VDC|
GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
|Operating Humidity||0-95% non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||-35 to 75
|Size||91 (L) x 58.5 (H) x 22 (D) mm|
|Network Protocol comprar proscar||
TCP/IP, DDN, APN, VPN
|No. of IO’s||
Digital Input-0 to 3.3 VDC
Analog Input- 4 to 20 mA, 0-10V
|ATU3 Brochure Version 2||06/11/19|