Cellular Terminal Device
ATU-3 is a kind of cellular terminal device that provides data transfer using cellular network. It has low power consumption, support multi-sleep and trigger mode to reduce power dissipation.
It is mainly uses to monitor your facilities by sending data to your server. ATU3 supports sending of data to multiple servers and also send SMS, if it is unable to connect to your pre configured server.
- Supports multi-sleep and trigger mode to save power consumption.
- With 3 digital input and 2 analog input.
- Improve data transmission by using APN/VPDN.
- Convenient configuration and maintenance interface.
- Supports SMS as backup.
- With reverse voltage and over voltage protection.
- Embedded Real Time Clock.
- With standard RS232/RS485 ports for serial devices.
- Supports auto recovery mechanism, including online detect and auto redial when offline. It also supports link disconnection when time runs out.
- Supports several online trigger ways, including SMS, ring and data.
|Operating Voltage||5-36 VDC|
GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
|Operating Humidity||0-95% non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||-35 to 75
|Size||91 (L) x 58.5 (H) x 22 (D) mm|
TCP/IP, DDN, APN, VPN
|No. of Digital Inputs||3 (0 to 3.3 VDC)|
|No. of Analog Inputs||2 (4 to 20 mA)|
|ATU3 Brochure Version 2||06/11/19|