Cellular Terminal Device
AC1000 is a kind of cellular terminal device that provides data transfer using the cellular network on your existing serial, WIFI or Ethernet devices. It has low power consumption, support multi-sleep and trigger mode to reduce power dissipation.
It is mainly used to monitor your facilities by sending data to your server. AC1000 supports sending of data to multiple servers and also send SMS if it is unable to connect to your pre configured server.
- Supports multi-sleep and trigger mode to save power consumption.
- Wide voltage range 5-36VDC.
- IP30 housing protection.
- With 8 digital input, 8 digital output and 8 analog input.
- Improve data transmission by using APN/VPDN.
- Convenient configuration and maintenance interface.
- Supports SMS as a backup.
- Embedded Real-Time Clock.
- Supports the auto-recovery mechanism, including online detect and auto-redial when offline. It also supports link disconnection when time runs out.
- Supports several online trigger ways, including SMS, ring, and data.
|Operating Voltage||5-36 VDC|
GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
|Operating Humidity||95% unfreezing|
|Operating Temperature||-35 to 75 D
|Size||157 (L) x 97 (H) x 25 (D) mm|
|Network Protocol||Transmission Control Protocol
Dynamic Domain Name
Access Point Name
Virtual Private Dial-Up Network
|No. of Digital Inputs||8 (0 to 3.3 VDC)|
|No. of Digital Outputs||8 (4 isolated output, 4 relay output)|
|No. of Analog Inputs||8 (4 to 20 mA and 0-5V)|