Water Leak Detection System
Partnered with Tracetek the pioneer and one of the leading provider of Leak Detection System
Presence of water in data centers and computer rooms can cause damage to cables, servers, and network equipment. Even just a small, unnoticed leak may cause tremendous damage to the functionality of the equipment and the data it stores.
Similarly, museums, art galleries, and document archive centers are highly sensitive to high levels of humidity. Long term exposure to high humidity will cause irreversible damage to properties and unimaginable losses.
Moreover, the presence of water cannot be detected easily generisk viagra pris. A perfect example is the flooding under computer raised floorings which cannot be seen as false ceiling conceals piping’s above it. Condensation or leaks are discovered only when water patches are seen. Water accumulation can come from leaky pipes, seepages from adjacent walls, condensate from Air-conditioning systems, to name a few. Water can permeate to adjacent walls or downwards to the level below.
Without a water leak detection system, oftentimes problem goes undetected until it is too late. This is why monitoring any water build-up in these areas is necessary, and a good and reliable water leak detection system is critically important.
Linkwise technology offers a
water leak detection system
which provides high accuracy readings once leak has been detected and immediately alert you to prevent the bigger situation. A reliable system with proven track records in the application in offices, hotels, museums, computer rooms, data centers or other commercial buildings.
Water Leak Detection System Basic Parts:
- Sensing cables and probes – these cables and probes directly detect and accurately pinpoint the source of the leak, such as cables used for below raised floors, drip trays overhead piping, flat probes for sumps or damp areas, and miniature probes for tight areas.
- Leader and/or jumper cables – these are cables that connect the module to the sensing cable/components
- End termination – this is the end termination on every leg of the sensing cable in the circuit
- Accessories — the items, such as hold-down clips, that are used to secure the sensing cable in place
- Sensor Interface Modules – these modules provide the excitation voltage necessary to operate the cable or probes. The SIM then monitors analog current and voltage levels to determine when and where a leak has occurred. The measurements are digitized and transmitted back to the control and alarm panel for user display or interface to higher level systems. These modules can be either a nonlocating alarm module for small area coverage, or an alarm and locating module that can monitor one or more large areas.