BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (BMS)
Comfort, Security, and Safety.
These are the three things we would like to ensure in managing and monitoring our building facilities and equipment. Thus, monitoring a wide variety of equipment consistently becomes challenging as in most cases, it is needed to operate 24/7. Therefore, any problem may arise, should be anticipated and taken care of as soon as possible.
But can we check all our equipment 24/7? Or can we even foresee any problem in the future?
Building Management Systems or BMS, are systems which can be installed in buildings to make the operation comfortable, functional, and efficient. These systems help building managers understand how buildings are operating and allow them to control and adjust systems to optimize their performance.
MCONEX Building Management System (BMS)
Linkwise Technology developed MCONEX, its own BMS or Building Management System, a SCADA system that can monitor thousands of equipment or up to 1million tags. Providing an efficient way of monitoring and managing your equipment while at the same time increasing the productivity of your facility personnel.
MCONEX is an exceptional development and runtime software that incorporates all the tools necessary to build an exceptional Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA System) HMI applications, dashboards, and overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) interfaces. This is a highly flexible system that can customize graphics for each client and has a wide range of industrial device compatibility.
- Exceptional Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) System.
- Can monitor up to 1MILLION tags.
- Impressive user interface.
- Graphics custom made for each client.
- Real time Data Monitoring.
- Wide range of Industrial devices compatibility pouvez trouver sur cette page.
- MCONEX is highly flexible solution that offers all functionality required to maintain security and tractability on Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) and Human Machine Interface (HMI) Solutions.
- Supports web and data redundancy for critical applications.
- Has various standard protocols compatible with almost all industrial devices such as MODBUS, Building Automation and Control networks (BACnet), Process Field Bus (PROFIBUS), Controller Area Network (CAN bus) and a lot more.
- It can send notifications straight to your mailbox or mobile phones. It can also use a multimedia formats like PDF, .txt, .doc and send it on a printer.
- All data are in real-time. History and logs can be saved to any database or PC.
- It has a scheduler function for automatic on and off in an appropriate sequence, time or date.
- MCONEX is designed for the Microsoft operating system. It can be deployed to any Microsoft platform.
- It also has an File Transfer Process (FTP) function that automatically downloads or upload files into remote storage.
- Real-time trends and historical trends are supported.
- Has local and remote tools for quick troubleshooting, debug and project verification.
- Support web thin clients so the user can view the project remotely using internet web browser.