Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
If you have a data center of any size, it is helpful to understand how Data Center Infrastructure management works. DCIM Enables IT managers to get real-time data and detailed reports about the data center to reduce costs, save time and maintain availability of crucial equipment. If implemented correctly, data center infrastructure management can help extend the life of servers and improve their performance, lower utility bills, eliminate downtime, and increase efficiency of IT equipment and infrastructure. The following shows hypothetical phases on how the DCIM works:
- Monitor and Control – Install and implement a
Data Center Monitoring System which will provide 24/7 real-time monitoring of data center assets and remotely get an update with the status of each equipment. This will ensure an immediate response from the personnel and preventive action will be taken care of as soon as possible.
- Record Data – Store the data derived and the monitoring system and create a comprehensive and detailed record to guide the planning and implementation process.
- Analyze – Analyze the performance of each equipment using the captured data.
- Diagnose – Check the issues that hold down the performance of the asset to its maximum capacity.
- Identify – Provide recommendations necessary for optimization and improvements of the data center.
Data Center Monitoring System
stores vital information and data insights of business and its operation. Every equipment is crucial and if not accurately monitored, information and security could be at risk and operation would be greatly affected. This failure might result in loss of valuable clients, financial loss and may even affect the company’s reputation. However, with a reliable monitoring system, losses can be minimized and preventive actions can be taken.
Linkwise provides a Data Center Monitoring system which can monitor your equipment and instantly notifies you through email and text messages when something goes wrong. Picobox monitoring controllers are designed with many advanced features and at the same time easy to install and use.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Eliminate frequent checking of each equipment in the data center.
- 24/7 Operation.
- Send alarm and status remotely via text message and email.
- Easy to install, operate and maintain.
- Remote on/off via logic expression and SMS Commands.
- No external PC or external application software required.
- Can be accessed by laptop, computer or mobile phones.
- Dedicated Stand-alone operation- full functionality controller, design with powerful and reliable features.
- Can save history status/events logs (XML/CSV Format).
Monitor your equipment from a distance
Does manual monitoring consume most of your time checking all your equipment status?
Now, you can monitor your crucial equipment remotely or even if you are out of the country. Linkwise Facility management system will provide you a real-time alert from your facility and will send it through SMS and email.
Be updated with your equipment status anytime, anywhere!
Get SMS and email updates of your equipment status
Conveniently get an alert status through SMS and email. In just 2-3 seconds, you will be able to receive alarm updates when something happened to one of your equipment and therefore preventive action can be taken care of immediately. Facilities manager can now easily monitor the status of each device and equipment in real-time and remotely.
It is a standalone monitoring system. Therefore, no external PC or external application software is required. Easy to set-up, operate and maintain.
Early warning signs of malfunctioned equipment or damage are sometimes difficult to detect. This problem requires additional resources to find the exact abnormalities or the source of the problem. Linkwise Facility Management system will send you SMS or Email on what irregularities happened, which might be hard for a human to pinpoint in person. Making your work easier and convenient.
Low-cost with Full Functionality
A compact all in one device that provides a simple yet reliable monitoring system with just a very low cost of ownership. Designed to easily install, use and maintain with 24 /7 system operation.
DATA CENTER MONITORING SYSTEM
What we can monitor
Monitor, Measure, Control and Manage Equipment
FMS is capable of monitoring the power, bypass mode, battery mode and general alarm of UPS
Fire Detection and Alarm System (FDAS)
Facility Management System will give you the fastest and reliable alert on what level of fire happens.
Secure and be updated with the status of your air-conditioning units, temperature and humidity sensor, leak detection system, a battery bank, and other equipment inside the data center.
Download our brochure and learn more about Data Center Monitoring System